Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My adventure in the mall!

I went to the gallery mall today to take pictures for our second assignment. Since I am writing and contrasting between malls in U.S and shopping areas back in Baghdad so I went ahead to take some picture at the gallery mall in the inner harbour. I was so deeply involved in snapping some shots here and there before I saw the security gurad came to me asking me whether I work to the mall or what! I told him no I am not and he replied that I am questionably taking a lot pictures to the mall! Well guys, so far I thought the only place where they have strict restriction on taking photos is Iraq! well may be I have to write an article to compare the prohibtion of taking pictures between the Inner Harbour and the Green Zone in Baghdad!

No comments: